This is quite obvious to get frustrating while you are in loss or in block deal. Really don’t know what to do, hold, exit or how to manage the situation? Lets go through a few quick things which we may not consider while buying stocks.
- Please stop buying stocks with some lucrative recommendations
- Never ever buy any stocks which started falling abruptly
- Be careful prior to buy when stocks are in limelight
- Don’t immediately sell when stock reaches buy value after a year or so
- Don’t short sell when any script crosses 52 weeks high due to quarterly good result or some other reasons, even nifty at lower side
- Closely monitor when shares with high fundamental portfolio starts falling down and wait for right time to enter
- Follow good source of recommendations only and always do your own research before you invest
- If stocks are having good fundamental and technical portfolio and starts falling gradually, then buy on dips, money will recover in a few days. This is called correction, but if you misjudge, will be block deal.
- Please buy stocks which are able to sustain after crossing longtime moving average value
- Buy less, monitor more and wait for right time to enter