Acidity is one of the most common diseases among almost 100% human beings in the world. Lets follow a few effective ways to completely get rid of this naturally and enjoy your life thoroughly.
1.Take one glass of normal water as soon you wake up in the morning – Water is the best way to hydrate your body and start a fresh day. If you have constipation put triphala into one glass of warm water during night and drink it early morning. A few products you may like to get rid of indigestion and for healthy nutrients
2. Maintain healthy eating habits & do not keep your stomach empty for longer period of time – Make habit to take small quantity of food throughout the day and lite food during night, prior to 1-2 hours of sleep.
3. Take balanced diet, consume adequate water, fresh fruits, coconut water and lite food like puffed rice whenever stomach is empty – Your diet must contain protein (eggs, chicken, fish, dal, soyabean), complex carbohydrates (sweet potatoes, brown rice,barley, oatmeal), unsaturated fats (almond nuts, olive oil, sea fish oil), antioxidants (green tea, amla (gooseberry), blue berry). Similar products may suit your requirements.
4. Regular Exercise is always better – Busy life style do not permit time for exercise, so do small walk 5-10 mins when going/leaving office and 5-10 mins yoga early morning/evening. If you don’t have time at all, then do healthy gossip and try to laugh naturally or watch comedy show or do anything you love to do.
5. Positive thinking to dominate over negative energy – The best way to take control, devote 1 min time to you before going to sleep and once you wake up in the morning and decide who you are, what you want and how to get it naturally, stay calm and take deep breath. All is well:-)
1.Never ever skip breakfast. Make sure to take breakfast before 9 AM
2. Avoid drinking water while taking meal, maintain 1 hour gap before/after meal, only take if you are unable to swallow food.
3. Don’t do unnecessary fasting: Taking spicy food is unhealthy, but missing daily nutrients is dangerous which directly affects your immune system, causes poor digestion. Avoid saturated fats (red meat, some pork and chicken products, dairy products including butter and cheese) and simple carbohydrates (table sugar, candy, syrups and sweetened beverages like soda)
4. Avoid emotional stress, late hours/ insufficient sleeping, taking too much junk food with soda/soft drinks specially during night
5. Don’t get into arguments or unhealthy conversation, keep yourself away from negative energy